Under the direction of the Service Manager or Community Manager, the Porter is responsible for performing the duties required to provide adequate and efficient housekeeping functions, which assures the cleanliness of all building breezeways, stairways and other public areas.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and helps ensure communication with residents, visitors and team members. Provides a high level of customer service.
- Cleans all common areas stairways and breezeways.
- Inspects and cleans the property grounds daily.
- Cleans the laundry room floors, bathrooms, walls and appliances.
- Inspects all light fixtures for bulb replacement. At least once a month cleans fixtures of insects, dust, etc.
- Observes all required health and safety requirements.
- Cleans mailbox fronts and reports necessary required repairs.
- Prepares and cleans vacant apartments including but not limited to stoves, ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, bathrooms, sinks, toilets, tile, grout, kitchen floors, carpets, light fixtures, cabinets and windows before each move-in.
- On a daily basis, opens and closes the laundry room.
- Performs landscaping and lawn care duties as required.
- Understands financial implications of job duties. Acts accordingly.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!