POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant Community Manager supports the efficient and profitable operation of the residential community.
The essential functions of the Assistant Community Manager are as follows:
- Projects a professional image in all aspects of work performance, which includes, but is not limited to personal habits, demeanor, and attire. Meets company standards on conduct, attendance, etc. Models Mission and Foundations.
- Projects a professional image in all aspects of work performance, which includes, but is not limited to personal habits, demeanor, and attire. Meets company standards on conduct, attendance, etc.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and helps ensure communication with residents, community, agencies, owners and team members. Provides high level of customer service.
- Brings any area of concern to the Community Manager's attention.
- Types, files and performs other related administrative functions.
- Answers telephone professionally and promptly, recording and forwarding messages to team members.
- Shows available units to applicants using established safety process.
- Conducts landlord references and background checks.
- Understands financial implications of job duties. Acts accordingly.
- Performs the duties of the Community Manager in his/her absence and as necessary.
- Prepares new and re-certification leases and other forms.
- Observes all required health and safety requirements.
- Collects and records rental payments.
- Immediately acknowledges resident complaints and works to correct problem.
- Handles maintenance requests, inputs and maintains maintenance records.
- Inspects the property.
- Purchases both maintenance and administrative supplies as directed.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to use computer software, and email. Prior related experience preferred. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple demands necessary. Willingness to be an active team player, respond to multiple interruptions and meeting critical deadlines required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!